We are local professional real estate investors with a reputation for integrity and quality.
How We Buy Houses Works
Our we buy houses process is designed to give you peace of mind that once we agree to buy your house, it is SOLD at the price we both agreed to.
No renegotiation. No inspections. No repairs. Read more about each step below.
We get some basic information from you and then have a short conversation about your situation to see if we can help.
Click here to start.
We set up an appointment and do a quick visual inspection of the property. After we have all of the information we need, we will submit an offer to you.
An offer to purchase will be presented to you for your review. We will explain all of the terms of the offer. We buy most of our properties as-is.
For a thorough explanation of how our process works click the button below. We will walk you through the process from start to finish, answer your questions and make sure you’re comfortable before we get started.
If You Are Selling Your House, Sell It To Us!
We help make the home selling process quick and easy. Click "Get Started" below to get a no obligation offer...
We have many satisfied clients over the past 10 years. We are truly here to help you through the selling process and would love a chance to work with you. If you are consider selling your home consider calling NewPath!
Why Work With Us?
Our process is designed to give you peace of mind that once we agree to buy your house, it is SOLD at the price we both agreed to.
No renegotiation. No inspections. No repairs. Here's how we are different than the rest.
- Are you going to actually buy my house?
- When can you close?
- Are you going to close?
- Are you paying what you promised?
- Are you going to do inspections?
- Do you pay closing costs?
- Yes. We are professional investors. We actually buy houses.
- As quickly as you want provided the title work is clean. In some instances, we can close in as quickly as 3 days. We can close on your schedule.
- House is SOLD. Guaranteed.
- Yes. Every time.
- No. We may ask a qualified trade person to give us their opinion to make sure we give you the best price we can.
- Yes. Every time.
- Maybe but more than likely we will sell it to a professional investor for a profit (which could have been in your pocket).
- As soon as they find the funds to close or find a buyer willing to buy the contract. Generally 30 days or more.
- Maybe, but there are lots of weasel clauses in these contracts in case they can't find the funds or another buyer to buy the contract.
- Maybe if they can find a buyer or they know how to do renovations.
- Maybe if they don't know how to renovate or repair property.
- Maybe, they have to see your house first. But they have it under contract so you can't sell it to anyone else.
- After they have completed inspections, renegotiated the offer and completed title work. Generally this can take up to 30 days or more.
- Maybe, they have to see your house first to see if it needs any repairs. If you agree to their lower price, maybe.
- After they do a full INSPECTION and point out all that is wrong there will be renegotiation on the price.
- Yes. Every time. This is the only way they can renegotiate the contract price with you and reduce it to cover their repair expenses.
- No they are not buying your house. They are just representing you while they market your house, generally for a 6% fee.
- Generally closing takes 45 days AFTER you have a signed contract from a buyer. Generally, it can take 90-120 days or more to sell your home.
- They have to find a buyer for your house willing to pay enough to cover their commission.
- Maybe. The realtor contract has several clauses that allow a buyer to terminate the contract if they don't like something.
- Yes. Always. And the buyer will generally ask for repairs or try and reduce the sales price based on what was discovered.
- No, the buyer and seller both pay their share of closing costs. Sometimes the buyer will ask you to cover their closing costs too.